Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Posting Date: 17 June 2016
- Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Planning & Design Work
Designing, programming, drawing preparation, coordination & schedule control
- Preparation of BQ & RFQ (Request for Quotation), including technical screening onVendors’ quotation
Conduct inspection & testing (for MCC, control panel, DB, Valve Box, HMI, etc.)
- Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Implementation & Commissioning Work
- Site Erection Supervision
- Site Commissioning
- Liaison with Customers & Contractors.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands on knowledge of field cabling and installation work is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCad will be an added advantage .
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 years related working experiences.
- Knowledge of PLC, instrumentation, SCADA, Control panel / MCC design are compulsory
- Well versed in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantages
- Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- 2 positions in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your resume with contact numbers, a recent photo, educational qualifications, working experience, current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date of the advertisement may assume that the post has been filled.