Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Posting Date: 17 June 2016
- Preparation & issuing of on-site construction inspection.
- Review suppliers ITP and review suppliers QA practices and maintenance.
- Perform product & material quality check at warehouse or site.
- Perform QC inspection at shop fabirication & site construction.
- Ensure suppliers compliance to QA/QC procedures.
- Ensure monitoring devices for site use are calibrated before use.
- Preparation of inspection reports and reports for project evaluation.
- To assist in implementing and monitoring of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 in the department.
- Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with least one year (1) work experience in the engineering environment
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese will be added advantage
- Experience in Fabrication and Welding.
- Familiar with International Design Code.
- Familiar with M&E activities.
- Travelling is compulsory for this position
- Able to travel locally & overseas.
- Permanent and Contract positions available.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your resume with contact numbers, a recent photo, educational qualifications, working experience, current and expected salaries to: email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date of the advertisement may assume that the post has been filled.